The Western Sydney University Scholarship are now available to both domestic and international students. Western is a world-class university known for its research strengths and teaching innovations. That is why, each year, international students from over 70 countries choose to study at Western Sydney University.
Western Sydney University offers a variety of scholarships to higher degree research candidates. Research scholarships are distributed on a regular basis, and each type of scholarship has its own set of application deadlines, eligibility requirements, and terms and conditions.
The requirements for the scholarship releases are outlined below. You are invited to apply for any scholarship for which you meet the eligibility requirements and the application period is currently open.
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is designed for postgraduate students i.e. students that intend to go for their Master’s or PhD at Western Sydney University.
This scholarship is brought to you by Western Sydney University in conjunction with the Australian government.
Eligibility for the Western Sydney University Scholarship
In order for you to be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria;
- meet the requirements of the program for which you are applying, and submit your application by the deadline
- have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and be able to begin your program on the approved date
- meet the language requirements in English
Requirements to Apply for the Western Sydney University Scholarship
Candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents in order to apply for the Western Sydney University Scholarship;
- All tertiary graduation certificates and academic transcripts for degrees earned outside of Western Sydney University must be certified.
- Certified proof of citizenship (passport, birth certificate, citizenship papers, etc.) or proof of residency status (for Australian permanent residents only).
- For applicants who completed their previous qualifications outside of Australia, proof of English language proficiency is required.
- A letter of recommendation from your proposed supervisor.
- A research proposal that clearly identifies your area of interest for research and includes a project title and description.
- Proof of relevant employment or experience that is directly related to research training (if applicable).
- All official document copies must be certified in accordance with Western Sydney University requirements.
To apply, you should adhere to the following steps;
Step 1: Review the research scholarship application periods
Step 2: Review the scholarship eligibility criteria
Step 3: Find a researcher supervisor
Step 4: Review the frequently asked questions
Step 5: Prepare your documentation
Step 6: Submit an online application for admission
Step 7: Submit an online application for a research scholarship
Click on the button below to commence your application.
Western Sydney University Scholarship will waive full tuition fees and provide international students with a $30,000 annual stipend to assist with research, study, and accommodation costs. The Australian Government Research Training Program covers tuition fees for domestic students (RTP).
Deadline for the Western Sydney University Scholarship
August is the Deadline for the Western Sydney University Scholarship.
The manner in which students and faculty study and work at the university influence how others perceive the university. The University must be consistent and trustworthy in its course and assessment standards so that the community can have faith in the people who receive degrees. As a result, the University takes academic misconduct very seriously.
Furthermore, when you graduate, you will be able to be proud of the high standards you achieved, knowing that your education was founded on the principles of truth and respect and that your degree will be respected.
It’s critical to give yourself the best chance of success by approaching your assessment tasks honestly.
It is also critical that you avoid negative consequences such as failing an assignment or being asked to leave university.
You’re putting in time and effort to earn a degree that will serve as a stepping stone to success in your chosen field or career. Your university education will lay the groundwork for your professional knowledge and practice.