The Walmart Live Better U Scholarship Program provides up to $13,000 in scholarships that can be used over a four-year period.
The curriculum is intended for students who have a high school diploma, a home school credential, or a GED. The winners will receive a maximum of $16,000 over the course of six years.
After completing the online application process, qualified individuals will be considered based on their financial needs and academic performance.
Level/Field of Study
The Walmart Live Better U Scholarship 2023 is open to anybody who has graduated from high school/home school, has achieved a GED, or is a graduating high school senior planning to attend college or university following graduation.
The Walmart Live Better U Scholarship Program is based in the United States. You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you match the criteria.
Criteria for Walmart Live Better U Scholarship
Before employees can register for the Walmart Live Better U Scholarship, all eligibility requirements must be met;
- You must be a United States citizen or authorized permanent resident.
- Must have worked for any Walmart division for at least six months following the application deadline for the award period being considered, either part-time or full-time.
- A high school senior who wishes to attend college or university after graduation must have completed high school or home school satisfactorily, get a GED, or be a graduating high school student.
- Seniors who have graduated from high school must wait until they are less than six months away from beginning college classes before applying.
- You must have a financial need and be able to verify it with papers. It should be noted that associates who pay for tuition, books, fees, and on-campus accommodation and board entirely from other means are not qualified.
- An associate must have graduated from high school/home school, obtained a GED, or be a graduating high school senior who is within six months of commencing a college course before applying.
Required Supporting Documents to Apply for Walmart Live Better U Scholarship
The following are the required documents for the Walmart Live Better U Scholarship.
- Transcript with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- evidence demonstrating enrollment in at least three additional credits during a future term or semester
Application Process for the Walmart Live Better U Scholarship
The Walmart Scholarship application process for 2023 is rather simple. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
The following is a step-by-step tutorial for applying for a Walmart Scholarship:
- Create a user account. Candidates must register in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Log in to your AIM account right now to visit the Walmart Associate Scholarship application’s, Welcome Page.
- Fill out the form and submit it. Fill out all of the needed fields in the online application and upload your financial documents.
- Submit your work. On the Save/Submit page of the online application, click the Submit button.
The Walmart Associate Scholarship renewal process is flexible, allowing recipients to apply for funds whenever it is convenient for their institution’s schedule within the Walmart Fiscal Year (February 1-January 31), up to the annual funding cap for their desired degree or certificate program.
Walmart is accessible to all American Walmart employees. Full- and part-time employees of Sam’s Club, the home office, and other departments are eligible to pay $1 per day for college tuition for the duration of the university program. Walmart covers everything, including financial help, education, fees, and books.
About the Sponsor
Walmart is one of the biggest retail stores in the world. It began as a tiny bargain retailer in Rogers, Arkansas, and has now developed thousands of locations in the United States and expanded globally. It is building a seamless experience for customers to purchase anytime and anywhere, online and in stores, through innovation. As well as generating possibilities and adding value to consumers and communities all across the world. Walmart runs roughly 10,500 shops and clubs in 24 countries under 46 brands, as well as eCommerce websites. It has 2.3 million associates worldwide, including approximately 1.6 million in the United States alone.
Walmart Canada has given over 1,300 university and college scholarships totalling more than $2.7 million to Canadian students from coast to coast since 1994.
The Walmart Associate Scholarship is renewable for up to 6 years (a maximum of 12 instalments); up to a maximum payout of $16,000 or until the degree for which the scholarship was given is completed, whichever comes first.
We provide degrees in business, supply chain, technology, and health care through our cooperation with Guild Education. Furthermore, through Walmart Live Better U Scholarship, high school students can get free ACT and SAT prep as well as up to seven hours of free college credit.