The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship is a full-time undergraduate degree scholarship offered by the University College London in the United Kingdom. It aims at providing ways for all international students to receive financial assistance.
These international students must be members of the class or have a low-income background. Students must also guarantee that they will be willing to travel to University College London when classes resume. Furthermore, to apply for the grant, applicants must have conditional acceptance.
Table of Contents
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is meant for undergraduate programs at University College London (UCL).
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship is brought to you by the University College London (UCL). A prestigious university in London, England.
Eligibility for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship
- Be prepared to pay a fee in addition to the application cost if necessary (Oversea fee rate)
- You must be a low-income student. To gain a better grasp of how low-income people are classified Click here for more information.
- You must have applied for full-time undergraduate studies in the academic year 2022/2023.
Requirements to Apply for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship has a variety of requirements. For the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship, the following are required.
Admission is determined by the department. As a result, I recommend that you follow the actions outlined below to guarantee that you are eligible for the course.
- You will be needed to produce an English Proficiency certificate if you are studying English. If your previous curriculum was entirely in English, you might be able to receive it from your previous institution. Assume your past research was conducted in a language other than English. You must meet the UCL English language proficiency requirements to be considered for admission (IELTS minimum of 6.0 and Maximum of 6.5 or above in each subset).
- Certificate of completion of a preceding course of study.
- Copy of your academic transcript from the former school: In your own country, you will need to meet with the Head of School, Principal, or whoever is in charge.
- A referee letter
- Statement of purpose
- A passport copy (international passport),
To apply for this scholarship you need to visit the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship portal.
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded based on the Students Funding Office’s recommendation and nomination. It implies that you will have to write a clear financial need to support your scholarship application.
The scholarship is for 30 undergraduate students from low-income families. Ten students will receive full tuition plus maintenance payments, and the remaining 20 will receive full tuition only.
If you are awarded a UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship, you must notify the student funding office if you have been awarded any other scholarship.
Your course ideas will last for many years as part of the UCL Global International Undergraduate Scholarship in the United Kingdom. If your program runs longer than it is designed (most especially due to spillovers), you will be responsible for the additional costs.
Deadline for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship
The deadline for applications is April 29, 2022. This will occur at 5 p.m. BST (British Summer Time) and 6 p.m. GMT+2 (Greenwich Mean Time)
On May 31, 2022, candidates who passed the evaluation will receive an email message.
About University College London (UCL)
University College London (UCL) is a well-known public university in London that has made significant contributions to research and education.
The University College London is a famous institution known for its cutting-edge educational program. The UCL Global International Undergraduate Scholarship in the United Kingdom demonstrates how supportive the institution is of middle-income countries.
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship in the United Kingdom, for example, is geared toward students from developing countries. If you are a graduate, you can also look at the World Bank Junior Professional Association (JPA) program.
Without a question, UCL has made enormous contributions to science and research. It has a conducive climate that encourages students to question, challenge, and experiment with new ideas, resulting in long-term transformation. its main purpose is to solve problems while also having a beneficial impact on the world through academic brilliance. As evidenced by its UCL Global International Undergraduate Scholarship in the United Kingdom, it is a sliver of clear evidence.
According to Top Universities, UCL was the UK’s leading public research university in research in the 2014 Research Excellent Framework (REF).
Join us on social media, we are ever-present there to keep you up to date. All you need to do is follow. We’ll be glad to meet you there. Don't forget to subscribe!