The Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KEBBISNM) has begun selling application forms for admission to its Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programs for the academic year 2021/2022. This institution is a breeding ground for inspired student nurses and midwives who will go on to become professionals with a global reputation and quality. The institution understands the need for improved staff quality on a local and international level in order to succeed and retain the status that comes with professional and academic dynamism. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for admission to the Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KEBBISNM) Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programs for the academic year 2021/2022.
Admission Requirements for KEBBISNM:-
• Interested applicants must possess 5 O’level credit in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in WAEC or NECO at not more than two(2) sittings.
How to Apply for KEBBISNM:-
1. Obtain the pin of the application form after payment of five thousand five hundred Naira only (N5,500) for Basic Nursing into the Kebbi State Treasury Single Account (TSA).
2. Candidates are to log on to https://kebbisnm.edu.ng
3. Click on APPLY NOW and fill the application form.
Date of Interview: The Interview scheduled to take place on:-
• Date: Monday 21st June, 2021.
• Time: 10am
• Venue: Kebbi State College of Nursing Sciences (KEBBISNM).
Closing Date: Completed application forms must be submitted on or before Sunday 20th June, 2021.