The Scorpion Cares Scholarship Program is a scholarship program by Scorpion Cares. Scorpion Cares is one of the top tech and digital marketing outfits in America. This scholarship program offers $10,000 to Americans who are interested in the Scorpion Cares Scholarship Program.
Level/Field of Study
The Scorpion Cares Scholarship Program is designed for students vying for their first degree. There are no restrictions to what course the said student wants to study.
Scorpion, a top IT and digital marketing firm in America, established this Scorpion Cares Scholarship Program for Americans to benefit from it.
Eligibility for the Scorpion Cares Scholarship Program
If you want to apply for the Scorpion Cares Scholarship Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be high school seniors, grads, or present college students in the United States.
- Plan to enrol in a full-time bachelor’s degree program for the entire forthcoming academic year at a recognized two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale is required (or its equivalent)
Scorpion employees and/or Scorpion Cares children are barred to apply.
This scholarship is not open for Masters or PhD studies.
Prerequisites to Apply for the Scorpion Cares Scholarship Program
Requirements to apply for the Scorpion Cares Scholarship Program are as follows
- A current, complete grade transcript. No grade reports will be accepted. Transcripts must include your name, school name, grades, and credit hours for each course and semester taken. If you are giving SAT or ACT scores that are not on your high school transcript, you must attach a separate copy of your test score report(s). These scores are not necessary if you are uploading a college transcript.
- Photograph or headshot
- A brief two-minute video with an unlisted YouTube link will also be requested. The video should explain how this scholarship award will enable you in achieving your educational goals.
- Letter of Recommendation. A letter of recommendation should be written by a teacher, lecturer or academic advisor.
To apply for this scholarship, you need to visit this link. Create an account with them if you don’t have any and start your scholarship application process.
Scholarship America, is a forefront organisation in ensuring scholarships are executed without any bias. Scholarship America is the same organisation that manages the Soprema Scholarship Program and is in charge of processing applications for this scholarship.
The academic record demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities; work experience A statement of educational and career goals and objectives, unusual personal or family circumstances,
An online recommendation and a statement on how the student has made or plans to make a positive impact on their community are all considered when selecting winners for this scholarship.
The Scorpion Cares Scholarship Program has four (4) categories. Each of the categories will be represented by one winner and they include;
Scorpion’s Women in Technology Scholarship: For female students interested in pursuing a career in technology.
The Scorpion’s Business Leadership Scholarship: For Black or African American students taking a degree in business.
The Scorpion’s Community Contribution Scholarship: For students who have made a significant effect in their community or aim to leave a lasting impression in their community.
Awards are not renewable; however, students who meet the eligibility requirements can reapply to the program each year.
Deadline for the Scorpion Cares Scholarship Program
The Scorpion Cares Scholarship Program opens in march every year and winners are announced and notified by June.
Tips to Win
Try as much as possible to get your letter of recommendation. If the person writing your letter of recommendation isn’t into academics, your application will not be automatically rejected. The thing is just that those that got someone into academics have an upper hand.
Scorpion is the top provider of technology services that help local companies succeed. It assists local service providers in understanding their specific market dynamics, maximizing marketing efforts, and satisfying customers. Scorpion provides SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat & Messaging, Social Media, Websites, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and other services. The company pulls everything together in an easy-to-understand and manageable manner, merging AI with teams of real people with specialized experience to assist customers in creating, measuring, and accomplishing their goals.