Twenty years ago, a mystery game called God’s Way debuted on the blue world. Each month, only 1 million slots were made available. A person would acquire superpowers and grow stronger after they joined the game’s player base. … After turning into a player, Ling Yi was able to activate the Super Mutation System.
He had the ability to alter everything, including consumables and divine weaponry. When he reached the peak of his abilities, he was even able to modify a number of cheat-like abilities. He changed the +1 luck talent into Probability Reversal, a cheat-like skill that allowed him to change a 10% chance into a 90% chance.
If something only had a 0.1% probability of appearing, it would instead be 99.9% for him. As he altered the True Eyes, he gained the Eye of Truth, another cheat-like ability that gave him access to both item information and hidden stats.
Read Also: The American Dream on Webnovel
He also possessed other abilities, such as the Malevolence Manifestation, which allowed him to give voice to the terrible deeds of others, and the Intelligence Reduction Light, which diminished the intelligence of his victim. A year later, Ling Yi was participating in one of his numerous interviews. He had won awards for being the strongest guy and the player who leveled up the fastest.
Read God’s Path: I Can Create A Lot Of Cheats Through Mutation for Free
Read God’s Path: I Can Create A Lot Of Cheats Through Mutation for free on Webnovel.