Here in this post, you will find every detail about Palm Beach State College acceptance rate, requirements, SAT/ACT scores, GPA, and admission status.
If you are a high school senior who is considering enrolling at Palm Beach State and are starting to prepare your college applications, you will surely want to know about Palm Beach State acceptance rate. There are a lot of other things to consider before applying, even though the Palm Beach State acceptance rate is 100%.
If you meet Palm Beach State’s GPA, SAT/ACT, and other admissions requirements, you have a decent chance of being accepted. If you don’t meet the GPA or SAT/ACT standards, your chances of being accepted will be extremely limited even if you fulfill all other admissions requirements.
Everything you need to know about Palm Beach State acceptance rate will be covered in this article.
What to Know about Palm Beach State
With a 95% acceptance rate, Palm Beach Atlantic University is a private, nondenominational Christian university. PBA, based in West Palm Beach, Florida, is a mile from the Atlantic Ocean and is situated along the Intracoastal Waterway.
The university has a 12-to-1 undergraduate student-to-faculty ratio and a typical class size of 17. More than 50 undergraduate majors, as well as graduate and professional degree programs, are offered by Palm Beach Atlantic University. High-achieving kids may want to think about the Frederick M.
Small class sizes, travel opportunities, and a living/learning atmosphere are all features of the upper honors program’s Weyenberg Honors House. The NCAA Division II Sunshine State Conference is the home of the Palm Beach Atlantic Sailfish.
Think about submitting an application to Palm Beach Atlantic University. The average SAT/ACT scores of students who were admitted are included in the admissions statistics that you should be aware of.
What is Palm Beach State Acceptance Rate in 2022?
It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 7,907 undergraduate students. The Palm Beach acceptance rate is 95%.
Palm Beach Atlantic University had an acceptance rate of 95%.
This means that for every 100 students who applied, 95 students were admitted, making PBA’s admissions process less competitive.
What is Palm Beach State Transfer Acceptance Rate in 2022?
Palm Beach Atlantic accepts a competitive 87.07% of transfer candidates. You need to have a current GPA of at least 3.37, ideally around 3.5, to be considered for admission to Palm Beach Atlantic. Additionally, you will have to provide your test results.
Is Palm Beach State College Hard to Get into?
The admissions policy at Palm Beach State College is open admissions. The admittance rate at Palm Beach State College is 100 percent. This indicates that 100 out of every 100 applications are accepted by the university.
Does Palm Beach State College Require Test Scores?
The test-optional Palm Beach State College does not use SAT/ACT scores when awarding scholarships or making admissions decisions.
Palm Beach State College may now enroll more students with outstanding academic and artistic credentials in its art and design departments because standardized tests are no longer required for entrance.
The school bases admission decisions on a student’s academic performance and grade point average, which research has shown to be superior markers of academic achievement, in addition to the other required materials (portfolio, essay, recommendations).
Palm Beach State SAT Requirements
According to admissions data, the majority of Palm Beach Atlantic University’s accepted students scored in the bottom 29% nationally on the SAT. 50% of applicants to PBA received scores for the evidence-based reading and writing section between 510 and 610, while 25% received scores below 510 and 25% received scores above 610.
50% of accepted students scored between 470 and 590 on the math portion, while 25% scored below 470 and 25% scored over 590. Palm Beach Atlantic will give applicants with a combined SAT score of 1200 or higher especially competitive odds.
The optional SAT essay part and SAT subject tests are not necessary for admission to Palm Beach Atlantic. Keep in mind that PBA participates in the score-choice program, so the admissions office will take into account your top score from each section across all SAT test dates.
Palm Beach State ACT Requirements
The majority of Palm Beach Atlantic’s admitted students score in the top 48% nationwide on the ACT, according to the admissions data. 25% of applicants to Palm Beach Atlantic obtained ACT composite scores between 20 and 26, 25% received scores above 26, and 25% received scores below 20.
The ACT writing part is not necessary for admission to Palm Beach Atlantic. Please take note that PBA does not super-score ACT scores; only your highest composite ACT score will be taken into account.
What are the Admission Requirements for Palm Beach State College?
- Test Scores
- High School GPA
- High School Class Rank
- Completion of College Preparatory Program
- Demonstration of Competencies
What are the Transfer Requirements?
Many transfer options are available for the Associate in Arts degree to public and private schools and universities, allowing you to finish your Bachelor’s degree and continue your study. Additionally, Palm Beach State is home to an increasing number of transfer agreements that let you finish your Bachelor’s degree entirely online.
A student who receives an Associate in Arts degree from Palm Beach State College is assured admission to one of the 12 institutions of the state university system.
Admission to a state university is prioritized for associate in arts graduates of state colleges over out-of-state applicants. A.A. graduates from state colleges are not, however, guaranteed admission to the college or university of their choice.
You must carefully organize your coursework while attending Palm Beach State in order to increase your chances of getting accepted into the program of study of your choice at a state university system institution.
36 hours of general education and 24 credits of widely-used preparatory courses that will get you ready for transfer make up your 60 hours of credits for the AA degree.
Please use the Florida Virtual Campus system or a College counselor to design your course of study at Palm Beach State. (Palm Beach State has made available the Florida Virtual Campus advising sheets.)
Your transfer to a state university system school will be straightforward as a result.
Additionally, to statewide AA articulation, Palm Beach State also has transfer agreements for a number of academic areas.
What GPA Do You Need to Get into Palm Beach State College?
a high school grade point average (GPA) of 3.2 or above on an unweighted cumulative basis. Complete the Mandatory Dual Enrollment Orientation and submit the Dual Enrollment Agreement before you register for classes. Apply for admission to Palm Beach State online.
How to Apply to Palm Beach State College
- APPLY TO PALM BEACH STATE COLLEGE: On the college’s website, www.palmbeachstate.edu, click APPLY for instructions on how to apply. To choose which application method to complete, applicants should carefully read the instructions. Both the newly issued Palm Beach State College email address and the Workday Student Account notice will inform applicants of the progress of their application.
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID: An application fee of $40 (nonrefundable) will be charged to new students. There will be a $75 (nonrefundable) application fee for foreign (F-1) students. There is no application fee for returning students, high school dual enrollment and early admission students, or transitory students who enroll in a Florida public university.
- SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS: Official documents of the coursework completed at educational institutions are called transcripts. In order to register for the following academic terms, all credit degree-seeking students and certificate-seeking students whose programs call for high school graduation must submit their transcripts within one academic period. Transcripts from public schools in Florida, including those in high school, college, and/or university, should be transmitted electronically using the Florida Automated System for Transferring Electronic Records (FASTER). Send secure PDF transcripts to [email protected] for evaluation.
- Official transcripts from a state department of education must be submitted by applicants who have a General Educational Development (GED) diploma.
- A signed and notarized Home Education Graduation Affidavit must be submitted by applicants who have finished their home education.
- Applicants with high school diplomas from outside the United States must provide documentation of completion of the U.S. High School equivalent (subject to the College’s assessment).
- Transfer (college) students are required to submit official transcripts from each institution attended, including their high school and college, in order to receive proper advisement. College transcripts should be sent prior to registration. If a student possesses an associate’s, bachelor’s, or higher degree from a regionally approved institution, the high school transcript may be disregarded for admissions reasons.
- It is not required to submit college transcripts from postsecondary institutions located outside of the United States.
- Placement Test: All students who are pursuing a degree, a certificate for college credit, or who plan to enroll in Gordon Rule writing and math courses but have not yet successfully completed college-level math and English are required to provide official test results. Before registering, students are required to provide their official results from the Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT), Accuplacer, ACT, or SAT
- New Student Orientation: Before being permitted to sign up for classes, all first-time-in-college (FTIC) degree-seeking students must successfully complete New Student Orientation. Please visit www.palmbeachstate.edu/Orientation for comprehensive guidelines on how to arrange a New Student Orientation. During their first academic year of study, all FTIC Associate in Arts degree candidates are required to enroll in and successfully complete Introduction to the College Experience (SLS 1501). SLS 1501 may not be required of former high school Dual Enrollment and Early Admission students who have completed more than 15 college units.
You might find this interesting: Fresno State Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admissions
Alternatives to Palm Beach State
- University of Florida
- Florida Atlantic University
- University of Miami
- Lynn University
- Florida State University
- Florida International University
- Flagler College
Frequently Asked Questions
The admissions process at Palm Beach State College is unrestricted. To get admitted, open admission institutions typically simply demand a high school diploma or a GED.
Palm Beach State College is a 4-year institution located in Lake Worth, FL, in an urban setting.
Overall excellence. According to College Factual’s list of the 2023 Best Colleges, Palm Beach State College is the 698th best college in the country out of 2,241 institutions. Palm Beach State College is ranked #20 out of 77 universities in Florida.
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) has granted the College regional accreditation, and it is still responsible for filing federal and state taxes.
Palm Beach State College, which was established in 1933 as Florida’s first public community college, has expanded from three classrooms and 41 local students to five campuses and more than 40,000 students from more than 150 different nations.
Palm Beach State College is a school with a 100% acceptance rate. Use a thorough process when determining who to hire and how to select students. They take into account both a candidate’s academic qualifications and their unique qualities, or what they can provide to the community.
Because an applicant is generally assessed based on his or her academic background, GPA, the difficulty of the high school report card, standardized test scores, and class rank are all key criteria in the admissions process.
- Providence College Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission
- Texas A&M Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission
- University of South Carolina Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission
- FIT Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission
- UW Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission