Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the questions people ask when it comes to getting job or working as an office building cleaner;
What does an office building cleaner do?
Office building cleaners are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the office space and ensure everything is in good condition, they also has the duty to sweep Mop and vacuum and even dusting the various office spaces. Making sure the toilets are in good conditions and so many more.
What are the key responsibilities ofban office building cleaner
The responsibilities of an office include the following;
- Making sure you empty the trash and replacing the liners
- Cleaning and disinfecting restroom facilities
- Cleaning, wiping and sanitising things like desk, counterstops and common areas
- Vacuuming carpet and rugs
- Sweeping and mopping hard floors
- Dusting and cleaning windows and even baseboard and fixtures
- Making sure you restock cleaning supplies when necessary
Is training required for an office building cleaner?
Though educational qualifications is not a must but on the issue of training, yes you need to have a skills in areas like the method of cleaning, proper chemical usage, safety protocol and equipment operation
Becoming an office Building cleaner at Ariete Maintenance is a good opportunity to get working and all the information you need to get this job has been provided for you here.
If you have any other questions kind reach out to us through the comment section.