- Feeding: Providing the right amount and type of food to ensure the nutritional needs of the animals are met.
- Watering: Ensuring a constant and clean water supply for the livestock.
- Shelter: Providing suitable shelter to protect animals from adverse weather conditions.
- Health Monitoring: Regularly checking the health of the livestock and promptly addressing any signs of illness.
- Cleanliness: Maintaining a clean environment to prevent the spread of diseases and parasites.
- Handling and Restraint: Safely managing and restraining animals for tasks such as veterinary care or transportation.
- Record Keeping: Maintaining records of feeding schedules, health observations, and other relevant information.
- Breeding Management: Overseeing breeding activities and ensuring the well-being of newborn animals.
- Equipment Maintenance: Taking care of tools and equipment used in the care of livestock.
- Emergency Response: Responding promptly to emergencies such as injuries or unexpected situations to ensure the safety of the animals.