The King College London Scholarships are now accepting applications from international students interested in studying at the university.
For eligible students pursuing postgraduate degrees, scholarships ranging from £11,040 (Home fee) to £25,060 (International fee) are available.
King’s College London is one of the world’s top 25 universities and one of England’s oldest. The university is one of only 24 elite universities in the United Kingdom dedicated to maintaining high academic standards in both teaching and research. It’s the equivalent of the Ivy League in the United Kingdom.
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is designed for postgraduate studies. There is no restriction as to field or course of study.
This scholarship is hosted in King College London. King College London is one of the top universities in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility for the King College London Scholarship
To be eligible for the King College London Scholarship, you must meet up with the following criteria.
- Based on the merits of previous academic engagements, identify as a top student.
- be able to show that your spoken and written command of the English language is sufficient for the programs for which you have applied.
- International Students are welcome.
Requirements to Apply for the King College London Scholarship
Required documents for the King College London Scholarship include;
- copies of your previous academic transcripts (with official English translations if not originally in English)
- two academic citations
- any English language credentials you may have (if your first language is not English).
- Look through the postgraduate courses available in your field of interest.
- After you’ve found a course using our course finder, check the entry requirements to see if you meet the minimum requirements to be considered (including English language and International requirements if relevant). Details of specific application procedures or required documents for your course can also be found on the individual webpage for your course.
- Consider whether you have enough money to cover both tuition and living expenses. Details can be found on your course’s webpage.
- To apply, you must first create an account on our online application system, “King’s Apply,” where you will be able to submit your application.
King College London in conjunction with the African Leadership Centre discreetly decides who wins the scholarship.
The African Leadership Centre is offering two master’s awards worth up to £24,660 (international fees) for full-time entry into the Global Leadership and Peacebuilding MSc for international students in 2022/23, as well as the additional £400 cost of the Leadership Weekend Workshop, which is a required component of the program. Stipends will be provided to successful candidates to cover their living expenses in the United Kingdom.
Deadline for the King College London Scholarship
The deadline for this scholarship is July 2023.
African Leadership Centre
For the academic year 2022/2023, the African Leadership Centre (ALC) is pleased to announce a call for applications for Peace, Security, and Development Fellowships and King’s College London (KCL) MSc scholarship awards.
The African Leadership Council (ALC), which was founded over a decade ago, has played a critical role in shaping the next generation of African leaders by nurturing talent, African ideas, and knowledge to help African societies transform. We work to inform and influence academic, research, and policy discourses on leadership, peace, security, and development on the African continent and globally. We have offices in Nairobi, Kenya, and London, United Kingdom.