Kettering University Scholarships: Are you an international student applying to study at Kettering University USA? Well, you can do so on a scholarship.
The Kettering University is pleased to announce the commencement of its International Student Merit Scholarships and Kettering World Scholarship.
These Kettering University Scholarships programs are open to all freshmen international students and they can be automatically be renewed.
The scholarship does not need a separate application, your SAT or ACT score is enough to qualify you, provided that your score is high enough.
it no news that Kettering University offers an education that combines theory and practical much better than any other institution in the world.
The university has an exceptional ability to attract top talent, whether they are award-winning students or world-class faculty.
With the Kettering University Scholarships, your tuition fee is covered. Thus, in this article, we will discuss;
- Who can Apply for the Kettering University Scholarships?
- What course of study is eligible to apply?
- When is the Kettering University Scholarships deadline
- what document do I need to apply for this Kettering University Scholarships
- What is the Worth of the Kettering University Scholarships 2022?
- How can you apply for the Kettering University Scholarships 2022
That being said, we have other fully-funded study abroad scholarships that are open to U.S citizens or permanent residents.
Without further Ado let’s dive in!!!
What You Need To Know About Kettering scholarships
Before delving into the scholarships, let us explain some things about Kettering University.
Level/Field of study:
The Scholarships is open to Freshmen undergraduate students applying to the school. This scholarship is for all courses.
The scholarship is open to all U.S citizens, especially the underrepresented groups in the education board like;
The Scholarships can be taken in Flint, is the largest city and county seat of Genesee, Michigan, USA.
Nevertheless, there are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2022.
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems.
Kettering University Scholarships Award Benefits:
The Merit Scholarships for International Students is worth $ 3,500 – $ 17,500 USD for international scholarships and $ 3,500 – $ 14,000 USD for Kettering World Scholarships.
Eligibility For The Kettering University Scholarships:
- All-Freshman international applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible candidates for this scholarship based on SAT or ACT scores.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with the World Scholarship but can be combined with other freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
Kettering World Scholarship
- All international applicants are automatically considered for this annual scholarship upon admission.
- Moreso, no separate application is necessary. This scholarship can not be combined with the Merit Scholarship but can be combined with other Freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
How to Apply For Merit Scholarships for International Students:
The University urges all students to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form, which can be considered for assistance based on the needs they qualify for beyond any scholarships awarded.
To apply for this scholarship, all incoming international students must check the link provided: https://www.kettering.edu/undergraduate-admissions/financial-aid/scholarships.
Applications Deadline For The KU Scholarship:
The deadline is usually around March annually. After which applications will not be considered.
Kettering Scholarships Application link:
For more information on the Kettering, University Scholarships click on the link below: