It’s not always easy to find Bible trivia questions and answers that are challenging enough for adults, teens and kids. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Bible is one of the most widely read and influential books in history. It contains stories about people, places, and events from all over the world. But how well do you know it? What if you want to learn more about the Bible than just the stories? What if you want to know about the history and science behind it? That’s where Bible trivia comes in.
Bible trivia is a great way to learn more about the Bible in a fun and interesting way. And best of all, it can help you increase your knowledge even further. So if you’re looking for a fun way to learn more about the Bible, look no further than Bible trivia questions and answers!
Some of the topics that you might find covered in Bible trivia include history, science, geography, and religion. So whether you’re looking to learn more about the Bible’s stories or its underlying facts and figures, Bible trivia is a great option.
In this article, we’ll provide some tough questions that will test your knowledge of the Bible. So put on your thinking cap and get ready to tackle these brainteasers!
How to Answer Hard Bible Questions.
Answering Bible trivia questions can be difficult, but there are a few things you can do to make it easier. Here are some tips:
- Read the question carefully and make sure you understand what it’s asking.
- Think about what you already know about the Bible and its stories.
- Consider all of the possible answers and eliminate any that are clearly wrong.
- If you’re still stuck, try looking up the answer in a Bible dictionary or concordance.
- And lastly, don’t be afraid to ask for help from a friend or family member who might know the answer.
Now that you know how to answer hard Bible trivia questions, let’s get started!
Hard Bible Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults.
Here are some hard Bible trivia questions and answers for adults that will test your knowledge. Check it out below;
1. When did the exodus from Egypt take place?
Answer: 13th-century BCA
Under the leadership of Moses, the people of Israel trooped out of Israel, heading to the promised land.
2. How many people did Noah’s ark carry?
Noah’s wife, Emzara, alongside the wives of his three sons, are among the eight people who made it into the ark and survived the flood.
3. What are the names of the birds Noah sent out of the ark to check if the water had dried up?
Answer: Raven and dove
4. How many books did Paul write in the Bible?
Apostle Paul purportedly wrote 13 of the 27 books of the New Testament, and he was instrumental in spreading the message of Jesus Christ.
5. Which tribe was Paul from?
Answer: Tribe of Benjamin
6. At what age did Sarah, the wife of Abraham, die?
When Sarah became pregnant and gave birth to her son Isaac, she was 90 years old. Sarah passed away at the age of 127.
7. When exactly did the Jews celebrate Passover?
Answer: 14th-day of the 1st month.
Even if a few things have changed, Jews still observe Passover to remember their escape from Egyptian slavery.
8. What is the longest book in the Bible?
With 30,147 words, the book of Psalms is the longest book in the Bible.
9. How did Jezebel die?
Answer: She was thrown out of a window
Queen Jezebel tried her hardest to convert the Israelites to paganism, but she was unsuccessful. She was tossed out a tall window, and dogs ate her carcass for dinner.
10. What was the name of Moses wife?
Before she married Moses and gave birth to his two sons, Eliezer and Gershom, Zippora was the daughter of Jethro.
11. What kind of spirit possessed the girl in Philippi?
Answer: Python spirit
When Paul encountered the Philippi girl who had been possessed by a python spirit, he gave the spirit the order to depart in the name of Jesus.
12. How many years did Enoch live?
Answer: 430 years
Adam made Enoch a priest when he was 25 years old. He was blessed when he was 65 years old and lived another 365 years before passing away.
13. What were the names of the three sons of Adam and Eve?
Answer: Cain, Abel, and Seth
The first man and woman on earth was Adam and Eve and they gave birth to three sons.
14. Who was killed first between Jesus and John the Baptist?
Answer: John the Baptist
According to the canonical gospel texts of the New Testament, John the Baptist was beheaded before Jesus was crucified.
15. How long did it take Paul to move back to Jerusalem?
Answer: Fourteen years
Paul didn’t return to Jerusalem for 14 years following his conversion.
16. What was Daniel’s punishment for praying when it was not allowed?
Answer: He got thrown into a lion’s den
Daniel was a man of deep faith, and when the king issued a decree that put him in the lion’s den, he refused to cease praying to God.
17. What was the last plague that forced Pharaoh to finally let the Israelites go?
Answer: Death of the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt.
Pharaoh rejected the advice Moses received from God to release His people after nine horrible plagues. But the land was shaken by the tenth plague, and he was forced to submit.
18. How many Psalms are in the Bible?
The Psalms are a collection of poetry from the Bible that spans 150 chapters and 2,461 verses.
Bible Trivia Questions And Answers For Teens.
1. How many books are in the Old Testament?
Answer: 39 books
39 of the 66 books that make up the Bible are found in the Old Testament.
2. How many books are in the New Testament of the Bible?
Answer: 27 books
The Bible is made up of 27 books, including the synoptic gospels.
3. When did God create man?
Answer: On the sixth day
God created the world and then gave man the responsibility of managing it.
4. What were the names of Noah’s sons?
Answer: Shem, Ham, Japheth
Through the three sons of Noah who boarded the ark, the earth once more saw human habitation.
5. How many days did it rain when Noah was on the ark?
Answer: 40 days and nights
While the deluge wiped out the earth, Noah and his family were secure aboard the ark.
6. When did Jesus die?
Answer: At the age of 33
Jesus was born between 600 and 400 BC, began his ministry activity between 27 and 29 AD, and passed away between 30 and 36 AD.
7. Who was the father of Jesus?
Jesus was conceived by his mother via the work of the Holy Spirit without sin, while Mary and Joseph acted in the role of his biological parents.
8. Is the Bible the best-selling book of all time?
With at least 5 billion copies of the sacred book sold as of 1995, the Bible is listed as the best-selling book of all time by Guinness World Records. 800 million copies of the Qur’an have been sold, compared to 190 million copies of the Book of Mormon.
9. What are the first five books in the Bible called?
The Pentateuch is comprised of the following books: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.
10. Who did Abraham have his first child with?
After Sarah became convinced she would never become pregnant, she gave Abraham her handmaid, Hagar, and together they had a son they named Ishmael.
11. What was Abraham’s name before it was changed?
His name was changed from Abram to Abraham and his wife’s name from Sarai to Sarah after making a covenant with God.
Bible Trivia Questions And Answers For Kids.
The ideal strategy is to catch them young, and if you want the kids to grow up in the Christian faith, giving them some easy Bible trivia questions and answers to answer when they want to play games will be a smart option.
1. Who baptized Jesus before his ministry commenced?
Answer: John the Baptist
Jesus visited John the Baptist to complete all of the law’s requirements. John the Baptist baptized people with water.
2. Who were the human parents of Jesus?
Answer: Joseph and Mary
Prior to the Holy Spirit’s conception of Mary, she and Joseph had already agreed to get married. They both contributed significantly to the accomplishment of Jesus’ mission on earth.
3. How many days did Jesus stay in the grave before he arose?
Answer: Three days
Jesus appeared to several of his disciples after rising from the dead on the third day after being buried.
4. Which book comes first in the Bible?
The beginning of all things and how God used His word to create the universe and give man authority are the main themes of the book of Genesis.
5. Who was the first man on earth?
The first man that God created, according to the creation narrative found in the book of Genesis, was given the name Adam.
6. Why did God expel Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden?
Answer: They ate the forbidden fruit
God made Adam and Eve to dwell in and care for the Garden of Eden, which was teeming with all that was good. They disobeyed God, nevertheless, by eating the one thing he specifically told them not to touch.
7. What did Jesus use to feed the 5,000?
Answer: 5 loaves and 2 fish
Jesus multiplied two fish and five loaves of bread to feed a large crowd of people.
8. Which verse is the shortest in the Bible?
Answer: John 11:35 – Jesus wept
Jesus wept was that his friend Lazarus was dead.
9. Which disciple betrayed Jesus?
Answer: Judas Iscariot
With a kiss, he surrendered Jesus to the Sanhedrin.
10. True or false – did Jesus chase children away when he preached?
Jesus repeatedly commanded his followers to let the little ones approach him.
Is it Worth It to Spend Time and Effort on a Hard Bible Question?
Whether or not it’s worth your time and effort to answer a tough Bible question depends on your personal goals. If you’re simply looking to improve your knowledge of the Bible, then any question that helps you achieve that goal is worth your time.
However, if you’re trying to win a Bible trivia contest or impress your friends with your knowledge, then you might want to focus on questions that are more likely to be asked. In either case, spending time learning about the Bible is never a wasted effort!
Jesus said, “If you stay in My word [constantly obey My teachings and act in line with them], you are truly My disciples” in John 8:31–32 (AMP). And you’ll realize the truth… truth shall set you free.
The Bible is a complex book with a wealth of information and stories. It can be difficult to know everything about it, but that’s what makes Bible trivia so challenging and fun! We hope you enjoyed our list of hard Bible trivia questions and answers for adults.
there is to know about it, but that’s where hard Bible trivia questions come in handy. By answering these questions, you can expand your knowledge of the Bible and its stories. And don’t forget – if you get stuck on a question, don’t be afraid to ask for help!