Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship is open to all national and international students interested in studying at Doha Institute in Qatar. A number of scholarships are offered each year by the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies in an effort to draw academically talented applicants from inside and outside the State of Qatar.
Only students with strong academic standing will stand to profit from the Institute’s scholarships. If a student disobeys this requirement, the institute has the authority to revoke their scholarship in accordance with the procedures it decides upon.
Two categories make up the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies:
The scholarship pays all tuition costs for Qatari students and other State of Qatar residents, as specified by each program.
Students are not permitted to change their scholarship benefits or request cash reimbursement for those they do not receive.
Sanad Grant Scholarship
The scholarship is awarded to Qatari and international students who are Qatar residents and is based on the financial need of the student.
Students without jobs, whether in the public, semi-public, or private sectors, as long as they can show a certificate from the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor, and Social Affairs attesting to their non-employment.
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is open for graduate studies. If you want to go for a master’s or doctorate and are in need of a scholarship, the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies scholarship is available for you.
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies is an accredited university in Qatar. The school is one of the best in Asia for postgraduate studies.
Criteria for Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- possess a good academic record
- not previously received the same grants during a previous period of study in any program offered by the institute.
Required Supporting Documents to Apply for Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship
Candidates must be prepared to submit the following paperwork in order to apply:
- Application form (to be completed online)
- a replica of a government-issued ID (passport for international students – ID card for Qataris and residents)
- Recommendation letters
- Bachelor’s and master’s degree certified copies (for Ph.D. studies)
- Results of the TOEFL iBT or IELTS Academic test.
- Interest disclosure
Deadline for the Doha Scholarship
The scholarship is set to run until 20 January 2023. If you are eligible for the scholarship do well to apply before the deadline as the university will stop taking applications after the deadline has passed.
Application Process for the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship
Each applicant may submit only one admission application, and applications for more than one program will be rejected.
More information about the Doha Institute of Graduate Studies can be found here.
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply using the link provided below.
- The scholarship provides monthly payments to cover all of the tuition costs.
- Additionally, 100% of the institute’s university housing costs are covered.
- one-way flights from and once back to the country of recruitment after the study period
- For those who can demonstrate they have no other insurance, Primary Health Care Corporation offers health insurance.
About the Sponsor
The Doha Institute grew out of the Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies, which is also based in Doha. In 2014, the ACRPS announced the formal launch of the Doha Institute. The Doha Institute will be divided into three administrative teaching units, according to its website: a School of Social Sciences and Humanities, a School of Public Administration and Development Economics, and a Center for Conflict and Humanitarian Studies. The Doha Institute also includes the Doha Dictionary of the Arabic Language, an initiative aimed at creating an accessible dictionary of Arabic root words that also traces the etymology of Arabic root words back over two thousand years.
- Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship – Complete Guide
- Auburn University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Wisconsin Scholarships for All Students