Annie Bierman, formerly Anne Kirstie Fraser, is a producer from Los Angeles, America of white ethnicity. She is the daughter of Betty Adele Lively-Fraser. She is known for her job as a producer. Having produced three movies namely; Mata Hari, Life on the Road with Mr and Mrs Brown and Zen and Now: A Dinner with David Carradine & Friends. What made her popular is her marriage to her last husband, David Carradine, who is a well-known actor in Hollywood.
|Parents:||Betty Adele Lively-Fraser|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Annie Bierman Spouse:||David Carradine (deceased)|
|Annie Bierman Children:||Olivia Juliette Bierman, Max Richard Bierman, Madeleine Rose Bierman, and Amanda Fraser Eckelberry|
|Birthday:||21 December 1960|
|Age:||62 years old|
Annie Bierman Net Worth
Annie Bierman net worth is $1.5 million. She made most of her money from her exploit as a producer in the movie industry.
Annie Bierman reportedly went to high school, which happens to be her highest academic qualification. However, this hasn’t stopped her from becoming one of the best movie producers in the United States of America.
Annie Bierman Spouses and Children
She originally married Marc Eckelberry as her first husband and had a daughter named Amanda Fraser Eckelberry for him on 29th November 1989. The marriage did not work out as the couple separated.
She then married her second husband Dana Richard Bierman. Unfortunately, Dana Richard Bierman died of pancreatic cancer. She still bears his last name to date. Annie had Olivia Juliette Bierman, Max Richard Bierman, and Madeleine Rose Bierman for him.
She finally married David Carradine on December 26, 2004. Her marriage to David Carradine is what made her famous in the United States. The lovebird made several appearances at public functions together and wasn’t shy about their marriage.
She currently lives with her children in her house in Los Angeles, California 2020.
Annie Bierman Spouse, David Carradine, Age
David is a legendary actor best known for his role as a martial arts fighter in a 1970s TV series kung fu. Annie Bierman is his fifth marriage. He was born on December 8, 1936, in Los Angeles to Mr and Mrs John Carradine and was the eldest child of his parents. David followed the steps of his father, John by becoming an actor. He did well as an actor starring in over 100 movies.
In his career he got the following awards; Málaga International Week of Fantastic Cinema (2010), Walk of Western Stars (2008), Action on Film International Film Festival award (2005), Academy of Science Fiction award (2005), Capri Award, Hollywood (2004), Golden Schmoes Awards (2004), Golden Boot Awards (1998), Hall of Fame (1997), USA National Board of Review (1976) and TP de Oro Award (1974).
But David Carradine died of autoerotic asphyxiation on June 3, 2009, at the age of 72 years. He died in his hotel room at Swissôtel Nai Lert Park Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand. Annie has never failed to give tribute to her beloved husband when called to do so.
A couple of months after David’s death, Annie sued MK2 Productions for “infringement of the contract and Wrongful Death” and in 2011, got $400,000 compensation for it.
Annie Bierman Age (Date of Birth)
Annie was born on 21 December 1960. Currently, she is 62 years old.
Annie Bierman: 10 Interesting Facts
- Annie Bierman was born in Los Angeles, California, on December 21, 1960, as Anne Kirstie Fraser. Betty Adele Lively-Fraser, her mother, gave birth to her.
- On December 26, 2004, she married David Carradine, her third spouse. Michael Madsen, an American actor, producer, director, and poet, married them on the beach in Malibu.
- Marc Eckelberry was Bierman’s first husband. On November 29, 1989, she gave birth to a daughter named Amanda Fraser Eckelberry.
- Dana Richard Bierman, the acclaimed producer of “Mata Hari,” married her second spouse. Her spouse, on the other hand, died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 48.
- On June 3, 2009, Annie’s third husband, David, died of autoerotic asphyxiation at the age of 72. He was found dead in his room at Bangkok’s Swissôtel Nai Lert Park Hotel.
- Annie, 59, is the mother of three children from her late spouse Dana. Olivia Juliette Bierman, Max Richard Bierman, and Madeleine Rose Bierman are the names of her three children.
- As of 2020, Bierman lives in Los Angeles, California with her family and children. She had attended numerous prominent events with her ex-husband.
- After a year, David Carradine’s ex-wife sued the production firm behind “Stretch.” She filed a lawsuit against the corporation, alleging breach of contract and wrongful death.
- According to estimates, Annie earned roughly $400,000 from the corporation for Carradine’s death. Wikipedia has a biography of her late husband David.
- She is listed on IMDB with a few credits, a bio, a birthday, and some personal information. Her profile, career, family information, and work are not yet published on Wikipedia.