Scholarships at Dalhousie University are now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students, the Dalhousie University Award 2022–2023 is a fully financed scholarship. This award is available for graduate and postdoctoral work. The $30,000 scholarship provides a monthly income, housing expenses, fee waivers, and health insurance
Scholarships at Dalhousie University are currently available. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
Dalhousie University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded international student scholarship. This scholarship is available for masters and doctoral studies. This $30,000 scholarship covers a monthly stipend, housing costs, a fee waiver, and health insurance. This scholarship is listed among the top scholarships in Canada.
The Dalhousie University Scholarships is proudly brought to you by the Dalhousie University.
Level/Field of Study
The Dalhousie University Scholarships is designed for all levels (undergraduate, master’s and PhD) and fields of study
Eligibility for the Dalhousie University Scholarships
- Registered in an undergraduate degree, the Diploma of Dental Hygiene or Master of Social Work program at Dalhousie University.
- Registered in a minimum of 6 credit hours of classes per term.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have applied for government student loans* and/or a bank line of credit* (where available in a student’s home country).
- Students may access the bursary program for a maximum of five years.
Required Documents for the Dalhousie University Scholarships
All documents should be emailed to email@example.com with “Bursary Application” and your Dalhousie ID (B00 number) in the subject line.
Government student loan assessment
Please submit documentation from your provincial student loan office showing the following information:
- Start and end dates for current loan
- Funding amounts you are receiving
- Your name
If there isn’t any official evidence accessible, you can upload a screenshot of your province’s student loan portal.
Student line of credit
Please include a recent bank account statement with your name, credit limit, and balance listed on it. This ought to be available to you through your internet banking.
Indigenous post-secondary community funding
Please submit your funding letter if you are getting Mi’kmaq or other Indigenous post-secondary community funding (Band/Local/Land Beneficiary).
Please include a copy of the financial records that were utilized to support your study permit application.
For fall applications only – Military Documentation
You can provide proof that you are the dependant or descendant of a Canadian military service member who is or was stationed in Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island.
Government Student Loans
Before applying to the Bursary Program, students are expected to exhaust all available resources outside of the university, including government student loans and/or bank line of credit funding. If you are not eligible for either program, please explain why in your bursary application.
- Bursary assistance is available for only the current academic term.
- Visiting students from other institutions are not eligible for bursaries.
- Use of Dalhousie property for whatever legitimate reason (e.g., class attendance, accommodation, parking, Dalplex, payment of fees in arrangement with another university, or enrolment in a joint program whether or not Dalhousie’s name is attached thereto) is not considered registration at Dalhousie University.
- Law, Medicine, Dentistry and graduate (except Master of Social Work)students can contact their respective faculty offices for bursary information.
- Bursaries will not be awarded to cover current or previous debts, nor do we consider outstanding fees or other charges from a previous term.
- Dalhousie University is neither structured nor mandated, to provide emergency financial services.
Demonstrating financial need
- By submitting a bursary application through Dal Online, you must prove your financial necessity.
- Families are expected to help pay for your education if they have the financial capacity to do so.
- For the first four years after high school, students are viewed as dependent on their parents. Please include a comment in your application if you have any unusual circumstances in this regard.
Except for the First Nations and Indigenous Black (FNIB) Scholarships, transfer students are not eligible for entrance awards. Please complete the General Entrance Award application to apply for an FNIB scholarship.
Bursaries are available to transfer students.
As a transfer student, you will be automatically considered for our merit-based Dalhousie In-Course Scholarships after completing 30 credit hours over two academic semesters.
How to Apply for the Dalhousie University Scholarships
- Enter your Dal Online username and password, choose “Student Awards and Financial Aid” from the menu, and then choose “Apply for Financial Aid.” Send all necessary documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Bursary Application” after completing the online application. One bursary application per academic term is allowed.
- After submitting your online application, send email@example.com any necessary papers with the subject “Bursary Application.”
- One bursary application per academic term is allowed.
- Three weeks after the deadline, decisions will be delivered to the Dalhousie email address you provided.
- Payments for summer bursaries will be made in early July.
- Please get in touch with the Awards and Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need financial assistance but missed the deadline for bursaries.
- Please contact the Awards and Financial Aid Office at email@example.com to discuss your options if you already won a bursary this term but now find that you are facing unanticipated emergency fees.
the Dalhousie University Scholarships is a fully-funded scholarship.
- Eligibility for the Dalhousie University Scholarships – Dalhousie University Scholarships (Eligibility)
- Required Documents for the Dalhousie University Scholarships – Dalhousie University Scholarships (Document Requirements).