Good news as Brock University scholarship is open to all international student. The University’s largest award is the Brock Scholars awards. These awards are automatic and open to every incoming student from anywhere in the world. To qualify, you must be entering your first undergraduate program (no previous post-secondary experience).
This is to assisting its incoming international students through its number of scholarship programs. Brock University’s provided grants will be significant enough to cover up any of the educational expenses for a complete degree program.
About Brock University
Brock University is a public research university. It is Canada’s only university located in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, in the heart of the Niagara Peninsula on the Niagara Escarpment. Brock University offers a diverse range of undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as professional degrees. Brock was ranked third among Canadian universities in the undergraduate category for research publication output and impact indicators in 2008
To be eligible for the grant, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- The aspirant must be an international student.
- Students will automatically be considered for the award if they will be citizens of Bangladesh, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia; Kenya; Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine or Vietnam, Bhutan, Costa Rica, Curacao, Brunei, Mexico, Mauritius and Nepal
- The International Education Fund Award will be granted annually to entering 1st-year international undergraduate students.
- Students must demonstrate academic promise.
- The grant will be awarded to a maximum of 12 students transferring to full-time studies at Brock University from each of Taylors University College; Sunway University; HELP University; Canadian University of Dubai
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The grants are available for studying any degree program in the mentioned fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Brock University?
The university is a comprehensive university with strong academic programming and cutting-edge research done in world-class facilities. The university includes more than 120 undergraduate and graduate programs across seven intellectual faculties. It is also top 5-among ALL Ontario universities for the prestigious 3M Teaching Excellence Awards.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Emerging Market Entrance awards- Equal to the Brock Scholars awards’ value ($1,000-$4,000) for which the student is eligible in the first year of study.
- Emerging Market Entrance awards (*Jan 2022 intake and beyond)- $2,500 Awarded to all incoming international students.
- The Caribbean International Scholarship- $4000.00
How to Apply for the Brock University Scholarship
To apply for the scholarships, fellows are needed to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
There is no need for a separate application to apply for the scholarship. The students who match the eligibility criteria and apply for admission at the university will be automatically considered for the scholarship funds.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirant must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Aspirant must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country or curriculum you studied.
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country;
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs);
- English Language proficiency requirements must be satisfied
What is Brock acceptance rate?
The Brock university acceptance rate is estimated to be around 73% and takes in students from anywhere in the world.
Students who will be studying at Brock for less than six months (e.g., 1-term exchange or 1-session English-language) are not required to have a study permit but may apply for one if they wish. Nota bene: A study permit may allow for on or off-campus work and may make it easier to extend your studies in Canada.
Application Deadline: Open
For More Information: Visit The Official Website