Are you from Thailand or an Asian? Then consider applying for the Royal Thai Government scholarship awards for international students to study and do research at the Asian Institute of Technology AIT.
About The Scholarship
- Country of scholarship: Thailand
- Institution of the scholarship: Asian institute of science and technology (AIT)
- Course level: PhD (Doctorate)
- Scholarship value: Scholarship award covers tuition fees, accommodation, stipend for living expenses for the one and ten months period of study
- Mode of application: Online
- Who can apply: International students
- Language of instruction: English
- Eligible countries: Thailand and other Asian countries
- Courses offered: Courses at the School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD)
- Admission requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognizable university in the related field
- Language proficiency: Candidates should have a proficient command of English language as required by the institution. The institution’s Language Center, can as well administer English language test if need be.
- Eligibility: Applicants need to take part in a doctoral program at the institute
- Supporting documents: apart from the academic documents needed for admission, personal statement explaining interest of study will be required of applicants.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the scholarship award, applicants need to take part in a doctoral program at the institute. You can check my post on how to get a scholarship if you need more guide.
APPLY FOR THE DOCTORATE PROGRAM
Application deadline: February 29, 2020