The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) which is a graduate research university of science and technology, is offering Fully funded scholarships for PhD and MSc/PhD that will take care of all your study needs as a local or international student in Saudi Arabia.
About The Scholarship
- Country of scholarship: Saudi Arabia
- Institution of scholarship: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- Course Level: MSc/PhD and PhD
- Scholarship Value: full tuition support, monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual), housing, medical and dental coverage and relocation support.
- Mode of application: Online
- Who can apply: Saudi Arabian and international students
- Language of instruction: English
- Eligible countries: Saudi Arabia and other countries of the world
- Courses offered: All subjects available at the KAUST University
- Admission requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognizable university
- Language proficiency: A minimum
TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS
(International English Language Testing System). The KAUST admissions code is
4107. Only official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be accepted.
A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
- GRE requirement: GRE is not required for this scholarship, but could be an added advantage if you have a high quantitative test. It can enhance your application.
- Official test results should be sent directly from ETS. The KAUST admissions code is 4139.
- Eligibility: Applicants must have all the required documents for the application
- Supporting documents: Curriculum vitae (CV), Statement of purpose, official copy of Transcripts / Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate with the certified English language translation if not in English, three letters of recommendation,
How to apply
The application is done online at the institution’s website see link below. Please not that in the online application, the applicant will scan their official transcript and upload. However, when admission is offered, the successful applicant will have to send original hard-copy of the transcript directly to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the onboarding process) in a sealed envelope by post. You can check my post on how to get a scholarship if you need more guide.
Fall semester application deadline: 15 January 2020.