This is a tuition waiver scholarship program for non-EU/EEA students at Aalto University Finland. The scholarship is for interested candidates that wish to study any master’s degree course offered in the university
About The Scholarship and How To Apply
- Country of scholarship: Finland
- Institution of the scholarship: Aalto University
- Course level: Masters degree
- Scholarship value: 50-100% tuition fee waiver
- Mode of application: online
- Who can apply: International students
- Language of instruction: English
- Eligible countries: non-EU/EEA countries
- Course offered: All courses offered by the University
- Admission requirement: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognizable university.
- Language proficiency: if the applicant’s native language is not English, then TOEFL or IELTS test will be required
- Eligibility: The applicant must have received offer to study in the university and will be liable to pay tuition fees
- Supporting documents: officially attested copy of an official bachelor degree certificate/diploma or a certificate of equivalent studies, an official transcript of records or an officially attested copy of it, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
How To Apply
Apply for a program in the university, While applying to the university, the applicants will be asked a question by which their liability to fees will be determined. If they seem eligible, then they will offer an option to apply for the University Grant. You can check my post on how to get a scholarship if you need more guide.
Application deadline: Application starts from November 25, 2019, until January 10, 2020.